Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Monday 24 October 2016

Last steps of research

It's the last week of research - yaaaay! I'll most likely do bits and pieces of research throughout as I start to formulate ideas along the way.

This week I was looking specifically into my local area for statistics so I could plan out where I could go. I think I've decided on one area being one of the more "deprived areas"  I just need to think of what would be a more wealthy area and an area of average income etc. I've been able to get a lot of information from the Falkirk census site which I've been printing pages from for my logbook.

Here are some of the images I took from the "Case study" I looked at last week:








The reason that I'm planning on doing these is to get a general idea of what sort of things I will find in certain area - this example being woods next to estates and schools etc. 


So the plan for next week is to begin getting my ideas in order and applying all the research I've been gathering. This is also the same week that I'll finally be able to go into my sketchbook. A couple of things that I have planned are to go to the Smith Gallery in Stirling for some inspiration and also do another case study near my house.

Until next time-
Róisín -x

No comments:

Post a Comment