Some of My Work

Created with flickr badge.

Monday 8 February 2016

The Research File Begins

So this week I've really got my head down ad have began researching stuff, and printing stuff an highlighting stuff. Exciting I know.

The next couple of posts are gonna have a similar story as I am going to get all necessary research done in the first month I have for this project so that I have a good foundation to base the rest of Studio Practice 2 on.

So the bulk of my research has been about the ideas about legacy and how and why we want to be remembered. I have also been looking at the idea of narcissism and the human ego.

Here's the stoof I've put in my sketchbook this past week :)








So just another short update this week,
byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee,
Róisín -x

No comments:

Post a Comment